6 Vocabulary Words
- In databases, a question is called a query.
- Named after the famous George Boole, boolean operators allow you to combine simple phrases into specific searches using the words AND /OR / NOT.
- The operator â€œANDâ€ will bring back only results containing all the words for which you are searching.
- The operator â€œNOT,â€ excludes results (pages) that have the term on them.
- The Booleans (AND, OR, NOT) combine all your criteria together to find the pages that match all your criteria
- In a Google search, the term AROUND returns pages where the two words are within a certain distance from each other on the web page.
By now you should be pretty familiar with the vocab words of this module. So, you should be able to use them properly and creatively
- Read over the vocabulary words one more time
- Compose and type in a story that shows you really understand each of the words
- Be creative but be sure what you type shows you understand (not just can type) the words
- Use all the vocabulary words
- Type them exactly as they are typed above (same pluralization, capitalization, tense, etc.)