What are the historical foundations of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)?
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
- How do you think the HIPAA certificate will help you as you seek a job in health care?
The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- What are the historical foundations of the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)?
- What is the role of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)?
- Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), provide a real world example of how the act guides the activities of unions and employers.
- How would someone go about filing a claim with the National Labor Relations Board?