Preventative Health and Assessing, Diagnosing, and Treating Special PopulationsJuly 14, 2022
Access to care among Medicaid and uninsured patients in community health centersJuly 14, 2022
Week 10: Post-Assessment and Career Planning
In Week 3, you completed a certification exam study plan based on your practice exam results. Now that you have implemented the plan throughout the quarter, do you feel more prepared for the certification exam? Hopefully, you do. This week, it is time to test your hard work and dedication and take your final exam. If there are still areas for which you want to improve your score, note those areas and create an updated study plan to use after this course is over. This week, you also submit your Career Planner, which includes a cover letter, resume, philosophy statement, and letters of recommendation that you can use as you pursue your next professional role.
- Create a nurse practitioner career planner
- Identify resources that support personal career development
- Evaluate mastery of nurse practitioner knowledge in preparation for the nurse practitioner national certification examination
Assignment: Nurse Practitioner Professional Career Planner
As you approach the end of your Master of Science in Nursing program and prepare for a career as a nurse practitioner, you will want to create a cover letter, resume, and portfolio that best represent your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a professional in the field of nursing.
For this Assignment, you will create a Career Planner that you can use as you pursue your next professional role.
- Review the Career Planner Guide.
- Seek out resources on cover letters, resumes, and other professional resources, as needed. The Walden University Career Planning and Development site has information on many topics of relevance.
- Develop a cover letter, resume, philosophy statement, and other professional resources that meet the requirements outlined in the Career Planner Guide.
By Day 7
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, Personal Philosophy Statement and Long/Short term goals.
Submission and Grading Information
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.