List steps needed to implement each strategy in a change proposal.
I Certified (WOC) nurses versus non- certified nurses
C standard wound care
O Prevalent wound healing as measured by patients receiving care from a certified wound care nurse.
T Six-month time frame
Students need to be able to process and formulate an evidence-based and financially feasible solution to a clinical problem or issue. Working through the element of plan development requires them to assess and address the challenges, barriers, and other facets of change proposal implementation in the real world. The content in this topic will enable students to better understand the cultural environment(s) surrounding a change project and lead them through the steps of how to go about successful implementation of a strategic plan. A change or nursing theory must be used to support rational for proposed implementation plan.
- Identify objectives, strategy, and measurable outcomes of the evidence-based practice proposal.
- List steps needed to implement each strategy in a change proposal.
- Outline the resources needed to develop and implement a change proposal.
- Describe methods for obtaining necessary support from key stakeholders.
- Develop a plan to evaluate the effectiveness of the change proposal project.
- Evaluate the role of information sources and technologies impacting the delivery of care within an adequate environment of care.
- Develop appropriate change plans that promote health and prevent disease.While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone change proposal project, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Statement Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a 750-1,000 word review that includes the following sections:
- Title page
- Introduction section
- A comparison of research questions
- A comparison of sample populations
- A comparison of the limitations of the study
- A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Literature Review