Effective leaders in a learning organization are able to recognize the enormous potential in their work force. Without this realization, the organization may very well be at risk. This assignment will look at effective leadership qualities and the impacts of leaders’ decisions on the organization.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
â€¢ Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
â€¢ Learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
â€¢ This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper that addresses the importance of effective leadership within the learning organization. Address the following in your paper:
1. Discuss the qualities of an effective leader in a learning organization.
2. Analyze the leadership strategies that ensure positive outcomes.
3. Explain the qualities a leader exhibits that may hinder the learning process.
4. Discuss the role of ethics in the decision-making process.
5. Identify ways an organization is affected when its leader does not make decisions using a systems perspective.