Making a Case (Gun Control)
For this final assignment, you must compose a persuasive essay by making a case on a controversial topic (Gun Control), problem, issue, or question.
Your essay must:
- Include a thesis statement in your introduction.
- Consist of body paragraphs that include a topic sentence, and clear details that support your description.
- Address your topic using critical thinking skills.
- Include one quotation, paraphrase and use of a summary in your paper.
- Include a concluding paragraph that synthesizes your main points.
- Incorporate instructor and peer feedback.
- Include three credible, peer-reviewed sources properly cited in APA format.
- Your paper should be 5-6 pages in length not counting the required title and reference pages.
- Your paper must be formatted according to APA requirements.
As you write this essay, please remember to refer to the feedback you received throughout the class to include feedback on your diagnostic essay, summary, paraphrase, and quoting assignments as well as comments received on your outline and drafts.
*I attached the rough draft document that you did for me.