Describe ethical dilemmas associated with the current state of population health and health disparities.
First, read chapters 14 and 15, in your textbook, Transcultural Concepts in Nursing
Then, answer the following questions:
- Describe ethical dilemmas associated with the current state of population health and health disparities.
- Discuss the cultural underpinnings supporting pros and cons of health care reform and the Affordable Care Act in the United States.
- Explain how the principles of social justice and human rights protection reduce health disparities.
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
References: Transcultural concepts in nursing care (Andrews & Boyle, 2016)
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references (Peer review cannot be older than 5 years )
- Initial Post: Minimum 200 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)
- Use “Assignments Document” and Mock Interviews to complete this assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- Code the data.
- Present the results in a table similar to Table 1 in Assignment Tables document.
- Create a codebook in a table similar to Table 2 in Assignment Tables document.
- Words or Phrases That Appear Frequently
- Create a table for each theme similar to Table 3 in Assignment Tables document.
- Inductively Developed Themes
- Write a report of the results. Include an introduction, discussion of your sample and instruments, data analysis, results, recommendations, and references.
- See complete directions in “Assignments Document.”