This discussion must be on CASE #3 provided on the attached additional materials
Once you received your case number, answer the following questions:
- What other subjective data would you obtain?
- What other objective findings would you look for?
- What diagnostic exams do you want to order?
- Name 3 differential diagnoses based on this patient presenting symptoms?
- Give rationales for your each differential diagnosis.
- Your instructor will assign you your case number and you will post on the case number you have been assigned.
- You will reply to the other two case studies (One of each).
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
- All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
- Please post your initial response by 11:59 PM ET Thursday, and comment on the posts of two classmates by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
View below for lecture notes, videos, & resources & the case study #3 (the last column):
1.Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s). â€¢ Rhoads, J., Demler, T. L., & Dlugasch, L. (2021). Advanced health assessment and diagnostic reasoning. Jones and Bartlett Learning. Chapter 7 to 9.
2- Go to the textbook publisher’s website and watch the videos accompanied by each chapter.
Watch the videos accompanied by each chapter from the publisher’s website (Rhoads & Wiggins Petersen, 2021):
- Chapter 7: Integumentary Inspection and PalpationLinks to an external site.
- Chapter 8: Eye Inspection & PalpationLinks to an external site.
- Chapter 9: Ear Inspection & PalpationLinks to an external site.
- Chapter 9: Hearing Acuity Tests – Weber TestLinks to an external site.
- Chapter 9: Hearing Acuity Tests – Rhinne TestLinks to an external site.